Immense gratitude for all your love!

4:06 PM

Happy Republic Day to all my fellow Indians! After 5 years I am back to where I was born. Wadhwan state! On this special occasion I hereby take a moment to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the kind words and wishes on my Birthday. I'm truly touched and blessed. All the phone calls, messages, emails, texts, photos, videos, flowers have made my birthday special and worth remembering! I can't respond to all of them individually but I do appreciate the love. I feel the love and I give it right back. It was really overwhelming to receive greetings from so many different parts of the world. It means a lot to me and i hope to meet most of you sooner than later. I really feel great to have so many people be so positive and beautiful to have so many good people around me. The last year have been hard and full of life changing moments. but I'm moving forward. So many people.. I may never see again. So many memories left behind. I will miss them all. I am truly humbled and excited about this next chapter of my life! I hope this year brings me more travels, music, films, love and light. Thank you for following me on my journey around the sun. I am solely beginning to unravel the extent of all I shall be. We are not promised tomorrow, so I am thankful for another year in this thing we call life!

Proud to be an Indian and proud to share my birthday with Republic day of India, 26th January. Here’s to the spirit of the nation with many cultures and dialects. Wishing for peace, love and togetherness.
love and peace.
Jai Hind!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form