One Man Army is back in ACTION!

11:01 AM



I still can't believe it's ‪‎June‬. Half-way through the year already! I was on hardcore editing sessions since the beginning of this year. days and sleepless nights.. have worked on a docudrama, music video, and corporate film projects etc. each project was a different experience and made me learn what to do and what not to. Its been so hectic and now its going to be even more hectic than that, but i would never get tired, because its the passion that i am living. from this month, up to ending of current year (or may be even next year!), I would be working on my personal film projects. everything is lined up back to back. this month i would be filming musical celebrations and gigs for my music documentary project.
So yes, One Man Army is back in ACTION!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form