About my first love...

11:24 PM

MUSIC is everything to me! It is my first love ;)
Music is there in my mind, heart and soul.

Music is love in search of a word,
Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together.
Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies.
You can daydream with music,it takes you away and creates a new world.
Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.
Why waste money on psychotherapy,drugs,drinks when you can listen to the B Minor Mass.
When words leave off, music begins...
Rock music in its lyrics often talks ahead of the time about what's going on in the d world,what will happen in nearer future.

"When I have my headphones in and my music is playing, I feel like I'm in a different world. nothing and nobody matters to me."

Girls have attitude, egos and lot more things... that you never have!
you always been my partner in my sleepless nights.
when i have guitar in my hand, i feel like you are listening my words.
when i have drumsticks in my hand i feel like i am riding horse...
you have been the remedy when someone left me.
you are the one who makes me smile and cry.
my relation with you is divine, it is from my soul.
i cant imagine my life without music!



Wish you all a very Happy World Music Day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our trades NOW and profit up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form