My new play: The Technician

2:19 PM

Its been a while I have't posted anything. well It's because i was working on something.
something which was in my mind since long. One year ago I dropped my theater studies halfway, because the play i wrote was not a theatre piece according to jury and it created a mess in the system. my faculties thought theater is not my cup of tea. so It took me eight months to cook my cup of tea, however the taste may differ compared to my last play but It will make everything clear, what's in my mind and what in their. I wanted to come back to theater, but not with empty hands. so here's is something to be back with.

Presenting you, The Technician - A one act play


I wanted to write a theater piece since so long, but i was not getting the proper subject in my mind. Being a techno savvy artist finally I decided to write something on technical device. In the way of research I came across thought recording and reproduction device. After a bit of discussion with
field experts finally I dared to write a science fiction play.

I don’t read too much but I am influenced by Hollywood cinema and i always looking forward to create something beyond imagination. In the starting phase i faced lot of problems in writing a play. I did some research to know more about different kinds of structures. during the research i came across illusions and illusive writings which was kind of my type of writing. Then i tried to create illusion through two character’s paradoxical views and situations. I pre-vizulize the scene with the flow of music, because music inspires me to write and design the scene, eventually i started composing and arranging music.

I have great faith in my script, I hope this play will change your perception about theatre!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form